Monday, 2 March 2015

OH SO HEAVENLY ~ DREAM ESCAPES "CITY BREAKS"

Good morning my fellow readers,

Today it's going to be really HOT!  So whatever you do today take care of yourselves especially if you are going to be in the sun...


Years ago my sister introduced me to Oh So Heavenly products and i must say that they are really that - heavenly!  I'm sure most of you have already heard about them at least, if not check out the web site here.
They have stunning ranges to choose from! :-D

The Oh So Heavenly product that i'm currently use are "Dream Escapes - City Breaks "On the Go" Hand Cream. 

So why do i like this cream?

☺ Smells great - simply ♥ love it!
☺ Perfect size fit into your handbag.
☺ It's affordable
☺ Suitable for all skin types and every day use.
☺ It's a fast absorbing hand cream.




Why have i decide to buy this product? 

When i saw the product on the shelve it grabbed my attention immediately and i've read the following inscription. 

" On the Go Hand Cream is enriched with Vitamin C, Jojoba Oil and Panthenol to deeply moisturise for soft and supple hands and cuticles.  say "Ciao! - hello" to your new handbag essential! " 

I'n extremely happy about this product, since it takes great care of my cuticles that i neglect from time to time. 

Till next time, 








No comments:

Post a Comment